I last second switch with my swf group

We equipped 4 flashlights and before the timer ended up we removed all flashlights and went into the game bare naked (no items and no perks).

It's a bit funny how many ebony moris, Franklin's and lightborns we versed that night lol.

Some killers were pissed about "wasting" ebony moris on us when we were naked but most of them laughed with us

Comments

  • I came in expecting some toxic bragging thread but I'm pleasantly surprised to find the opposite.

    That's hilarious you baited a Mori or Franklins.

  • I love me some flashlight in the lobby. I don't even bother with franklins, lightborn or overwhelming presence. I want them to be able to try and blind me. Flashlight warriors are the ones who help me to get that 4k at 5 gens, with all of them slugged on the ground 3 minutes into the game.