What do you guys thing about this list?
So I saw this on my newsfeed this morning and I question the list quite a bit. I'd like to get your guy's input.
https://www.cbr.com/dead-by-daylight-best-killers-play-ranked/amp/
So I saw this on my newsfeed this morning and I question the list quite a bit. I'd like to get your guy's input.
https://www.cbr.com/dead-by-daylight-best-killers-play-ranked/amp/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should add a summary, just saying...
I don't think you can follow this list, as much as Nurse is the best killer, it's the hardest to learn on console, Freddy below Oni and Billie? Freddy is A tier on console and is as good as Spirit, whyle Oni and Billie are below Nurse, Spirit and Freddy, Demogorgon is pretty fun but I wouldn't say he should be below some of the ones you show, also, Myers is an S tier for me, not cause he's that good, but cause he's my nemesis... I always have problems against him... I'ts in my mind, I know...
I disagree with this, Hag is not lower than Freddy, Billy or Huntress. Also, GF above Myers imo is completely absurd, and how is Doctor not joint with Freddy?
It's a list like all others, these opinions are subjective IMO and that's fine
CBR is, no exaggeration, the worst pop culture editorial channel that exists on the Internet. The whole site is chock-full of clickbait headlines (it's bad enough that someone made a headline generator), contrarian hot takes, and stuff like this article that are completely devoid of any thought or actual experience.
Do not take anything this site says seriously, because this content is written by a gang of dummies.