Challenges and Jokes
If you already read Arcus 8875, then you maybe already seen it. If you haven't, it basically says that the survivers try to escape like they will really die, what they don't but what they think. The basic sense of that is that one surviver was bleeding, probably hit by the killer ones, but still struggled as hell to get out. It is funny because that is what the characters would do, but the players wouldn't. They take the time, make some healing (one think I can understand for the points), take a cup of tea, twerk a bit and do jump exercises. What do you think of that? It's funny isn't it? Depressingly funny, but funny of some sort. That's what matters.
I think...
Comments
I believe OP is saying that in the lore survivors act a certain way because they think the trial is real, whereas the players themselves play very differently because they know it's just a game.
Exactly. The survivers in the lore play like the players should be, which the players doesn't.