The Ranking system can suck my micro PP
I know this is a common complain.
But I'm so tilted that I'm alright horizontal.
Ive had a string of ######### to down-right ridiculous games. Where the killer facecamps (more the 3 gens left btw) and everyone rushes towards bubba's chainsaw like moths to flames.
And, on one game I completed the 1st gen of the match, ran the killer, got facecamped, almost died on my first hook, and I finished the next 3 gens while my teammates checked each other prostates with The Doctor's punishment stick.
They were all red ranks but some of them had less then half the hours I have. And I'm pretty new to this game.
Comments
wuts PP? there is no fix for matchmaking cuz there are not enough killers to satisfy similar rank matches
unless DBD makes playing killer more interesting (new objectives, new modes, new items, new rewards...) we will have this problem, but DBD risks/innovates zero
Your comment infuriates me, due to how right you are.
(P.s. PP is dick.)
chill bro :=) honestly I feel pro SWFs more interesting cuz its more challenging... you gotta learn how what moves more your emotions is better