thanks for the 5 minute disconnect cooldown timer
It gives me time to rest and calm down when I disconnect in frustration after being matchmade with all reds for the third time in a row.
It gives me time to rest and calm down when I disconnect in frustration after being matchmade with all reds for the third time in a row.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol. Why dont you just play something else in between if you get so frustrated you need to disconnect. You dont win anything from doing so, and its only you're issue. Noone elses
FYI, if you keep doing that, it's going to get a whole lot longer than 5 minutes.
I dunno what your situation is, but matchmaking isn't exactly fair right now in terms of how it takes rank into consideration. I would say the healthiest thing to do, until they get it fixed, is to treat each match as a learning experience, even if you lose horribly. At the very least, you're getting a trial-by-fire look at what good survivors and killers can do.