Auric Cell Sales?
Do auric cells ever go on sale?
Do auric cells ever go on sale?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What? no Cosmetics go on sale but auric cells are based off steam currency which never goes on sale.
Not that I know of (though I could be wrong).
They discount specific items, but I would think that a discount on Auric cell packs would effectively be equivalent to a store-wide discount. Given how Auric cells work as sort of a "middleware" currency, it's probably in their best interests to apply discounts for individual items.
as far as im aware only xbox gamepass people get sales on auric cells