Ok you could out walk a killbot, but the killer controls 4 of them by switching between them (like demo's portal or Freddie's gen thing) and the others just home in on whichever survivor is in sight.
Thing is, a survivor could out WALK a Killbot, however, I'm all for Barbara Crampton, or Dick Miller survivors! :D
Barbara Crampton and Dick Miller are both big enough horror icons that you could just add the actors themselves in as survivors, sans any sort of specific movie role. ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay Rydog I think you've gone beyond the bottom of the barrel and are now digging a tunnel under it.
What?!?!! Chopping Mall is one of the most awesome '80s slashers out there!! ๐
I love Chopping Mall, but for some reason I thought this was gonna be about Deadrising lol
Chopping Mall! I haven't heard about this movie in a long time lol. I don't think it's DBD material, but I could be wrong
Chopping Mall Chapter when they get Frank West as a Survivor.
A mall map would be pretty dope ngl
this is goofy enough to be perfect for DBD.
They should just add retro horror t-shirts for some of the survivors.
Thing is, a survivor could out WALK a Killbot, however, I'm all for Barbara Crampton, or Dick Miller survivors! :D
Ok you could out walk a killbot, but the killer controls 4 of them by switching between them (like demo's portal or Freddie's gen thing) and the others just home in on whichever survivor is in sight.
Barbara Crampton and Dick Miller are both big enough horror icons that you could just add the actors themselves in as survivors, sans any sort of specific movie role. ๐
OMG I love that movie. Iโve seen it so many times. classic cheesy 80โs horror movie at its best.
It is coming out the same day we get a Neon Maniacs, 976-Evil, and Ghoulies chapter. It is gonna be big.
This is probably the best suggestion I have heard for this game in a long time.
BEST MORI IN THE GAME
It says something that I knew exactly what this was gonna be before I even clicked on it.