What Is Your Favorite Perk Build for the Huntress?

I wanna know what your favorite Perk build you like to use on the Huntress.. Mine is BBQ, Nurses Calling, Blood hound, and Franklin's Demise

Comments

  • I like using BBQ, Ruin, Nurse's Calling and Whispers/Territorial Imperative/Something else. I use Whispers to locate Survivors because of her massive radius in which Survivors know that she's coming. Sometimes I swap it with Territorial, to reach basement quickly because of her deadly basement plays. Rarely use NOED, Sloppy Butcher or other perks. 
  • I always run Barbeque & Chilli (What killer don't likes it anyway), Hex: Ruin (Need this, so I can stop the gen rush), A Nurse's Calling, and Bamboozle/Deerstalker, when I play The Huntress.

    @Brawler said:
    Rarely use NOED, Sloppy Butcher or other perks. 

    Don't use NOED on her, her hachet doesn't proc...

  • Used to play her with :
    Ruin
    Nurse's calling
    Whispers
    Flexible slot
    pretty simple stuff. Could try sloppy eventually, in the current state.

  • Sorry for being off topic, but I don't really have a fav build for her - I do worse with Huntress than I do with Wraith