How to deal and stay calm with bullying/annoying Survivors
I seem to find that when I load into a match (being rank 5) that there are A LOT of bullying survivors.. either body block me or will body block me then drop a pallet then flashlight stun me.. I am just trying to figure out a way to keep calm and not lose mt temper with them.. I am a Huntress main
Comments
Slug them.
Its sad but you just gotta suck it up as killer seen as theres literally nothing you can do, either that or if one of them really annoys you just facecamp and watch as the salt comes pouring through in the after game chat, always cheers me up
Time does its job. Play more and sometime you'll get used to it. I mean, you shouldn't give a ######### about bullying at all: that's a point of bullying in the first place. Get better, became a freakin killing machine, be unstopable at your play.
But, here is important thing: don't step on path of toxicity. You can't beat toxicity by spreading it.
Do right thing, instead of easy thing.
Once you had enough in a match, go afk and start some workout.
It will calm you done and has the sideeffect that you lose ranks, i.e. less bullies.
Oh and dont forget to start a new game after the old one is finished.
Maybe watch a movie after you are done, it takes some time to derank because survivors usually hold you hostage and tbagg in front of the afk killer :chuffed:
Don't hesitate to camp more.
Huntress is the best camper in the game. Exploit it.
You can try Enduring and Franklin's Demise and see if that is a little more satisfying for you. Personally if I get frustrated with killer, I just play another game or go watch Twitch. If Nurse's mechanic didn't annoy me so much, I'd probably try and get good with her and play her for a few matches.
It's better and it deranks you faster that you just DC . And they will most likely safety pip too.
DCing will always be the fastest way to DC, but I dont wanna DC as often as survivors do it because I consider it to be really annoying.
Survivors will pip guaranteed if yuo go afk, safety pip if you DC
Exactly. Why be nice when they are not?. You will get nothing of the sort from me thats for sure.