Idea nerf wraith
For me wraith is too op, he need nerf I think he needs a song when he is invisible like spirit, not just ding ding ding, and stop the speed move when he comes out of the invisible. Thank you
Tagged:
Trusted
For me wraith is too op, he need nerf I think he needs a song when he is invisible like spirit, not just ding ding ding, and stop the speed move when he comes out of the invisible. Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice joke buddy, need a little bit more work on the punchline though
OP: *makes this thread*
Wraith:
He’s supposed to be a stealth Killer. You’re not supposed to know he’s coming until it’s too late. The speed boost when coming out of cloak is to help him to regain the distance he loses while uncloaking.
I agree, we should stop his "speed move". In fact he shouldn't be able to move at all. The only way he can do something is by throwing the wailing bell at people. If he hits someone in the head with it they instantly die. Wraith's shmovin days are over.
So you want him to be nerfed to the point where he's unplayable, is what you're saying?
Wraith is one of the weakest killers right now. He has arguably the worst map pressure in the game, and he has no real power, other than locating survivors a little easier. I dunno how long you have been playing, but Wraith is a bit of a newbie stomper. Once you know what you're doing and what to pay attention for, you start to see the serious downsides to his power.
This. I agree wholeheartedly. When he goes into the invisible he should stop the move altogether. Too op. Needs music! Plz liek and subscrib
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You guys know this is bait, right?
wraith is rly too op, maybe remove his weapon so he has to kill ppl by laughing themself to death
If you think Wraith is op then the problem is you, not Wraith. Practice and get better.
Yeah, I just really wanted a reason to use an Obi-Wan meme.
sadly u need to try a little bit harder because if u dont it doesnt even have an impact u know.
Wraith is often considered one of the mid/weaker killers in the game. I suggest learning how to counter him first before wanting to nerf him.