Got disconnected from the server and got a penalty..

This doesn't even happen when my internet goes out, and i know it its't my internet because everything else is perfectly fine. Why do I get a penalty for this but not when my internet goes out? I didn't leave the match.

Comments

  • You get a penalty when you leave in any way mid match including power outages. It's to prevent people just flipping their circuit breaker or unplugging router.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    You get a penalty when you leave in any way mid match including power outages. It's to prevent people just flipping their circuit breaker or unplugging router.

    I'm aware of that, I just find it strange that only dead by daylight went "offline" even though my internet was still up and even dbd didn't give any kind of internet connection warning

  • Don’t worry you’ll be fine it happens sometimes😀.

  • They penalize you for their crappy servers.

    It happens to me at least twice a day.

    My internet is fine when all of the sudden the game kicks me out the the campfire and I de ranked back to rank2.

    It's annoying as fuckk