Plague
is probably the most boring killer to play as. I hate playing her. Can I unpurchase her? Or at least blacklist her so I don't receive daily rituals of this boring killer?
is probably the most boring killer to play as. I hate playing her. Can I unpurchase her? Or at least blacklist her so I don't receive daily rituals of this boring killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think she can be fun to play as. You get extra things to do while you run around and her puke takes some practice to get a handle on (at least for me) as it doesn't quite function the way it looks like it should initially.
Agreed she's easily my least favorite killer to play as and against. I think I've only played her a total of 2 times ever since I bought her.
I wish. It would never realistically happen but I wish it would anyway.