starting over?
If you were to start over as a killer for whatever reason...
Which killer teachable perks would you prioritize now that we have so many killers?
Would you still go for bbq n chili first?
Tagged:
Trusted
If you were to start over as a killer for whatever reason...
Which killer teachable perks would you prioritize now that we have so many killers?
Would you still go for bbq n chili first?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, I’d still go for BBQ first, because the bloodpoint gain is extremely worth it and would reduce the grind to get the rest back.
If i had to start over i think i would just give up
Tbh I just wouldn’t play anymore lmao. Nothing gets to me more then losing everything on a game I played for hundreds of hours.
I'm upgrading my pc for another game(last time i upgraded was 2009). I'm considering playing on pc now instead of ps4. I would be starting from scratch though which is the big suck...
i'd wait to purchase on pc to see if cross-progression is implemented. if it is, by all means go for it.
for starting over i would say BBQ is certainly the best choice, thanks to the double BP.
but after that i would immediately go and level Clown for Pop.
BBQ first blood points are EVERYTHING
Part of me says to wait and see if we do get cross progression. The cabin fever crazy person in me say to just do it 😂
I would scream. Not play for a week or two. Then get BBQ & Chilli so i can level up faster.
yeah BBQ because my other main teachables are for my main, Ghostface.
well crap...drunk me bought the game on steam 🙄
Well, guess its BBQ time.
Leatherface has the best OVERALL killer perks imo. BBQ&C for the bloodpoints and aura reading, Franklin's and Knock Out for the lols.
I did start over last month moving from console to PC. It wasn't that bad and I have all the teachables for the killers i have unlocked so it's going well so far. I just miss being able to do whatever builds I want and my prestige cosmetics but oh well.
I did started over, with around 2k hours on ps4 I moved to pc about a month ago and don't regret it so far but yeah, go for bbq then corrupt and infectious, then pop if you have all dlcs
I did the tutorials for the bloodpoints and OMG, the mouse sensitivity is insane. I'm going to have to get used to that, i may even lower it from the default and slowly increase it.