Camper
Hello,
I think camper must be banned in this game because the Camper
destroy the game
Hello,
I think camper must be banned in this game because the Camper
destroy the game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello,
I think survivor must be banned in this game because the survivor
destroy the game
no you must be banned because you are destroy the forum!
Hello,
I think looper must be banned in this game because the Looper
destroy the game
This should be a meme
yeah thats a no wont ever happen. /thread
Hello,
I think DS must be banned in this game because the DS
destroy the game
I think the clowns music should be banned in this game cause
Clowns music
Destroy the game
Hello
I think vanillia ice cream must be banned because vanilla ice cream
destroy this game......
You guys already stole all the good in game jokes.
Hello,
I think The Game map should be banned in this game because
The Game map destroy the game.
Hello
I think Dwight should be banned in this game because Dwight
destroy lockers in this game
Dwight forgot where his locket it :<