Advanced Deathslinger guide
I've recently received an idea here on forums from @The_high_ground to create Deathslinger guide. Since I've been playing him almost exclusively and now beiing 12th on DBD Leaderboards with him I've decied to do my best in making one.
You can find it here :
I'm Kebek and as Deathslinger main I've noticed that there there is severe lack of DS guides that explain how to propely use him in chases. As of making this guide I'm top 12 Deathslinger with the mos
It proved that creating a guide that would cover everything I had in mind perfectly would take ages so I decided to do my best with footage of my last 25 games. Overall I enjoyed making it and it inspired me to create additional content of Deathslinger on youtube.
So thank you @The_high_ground for giving me the idea since I would probably never thought of making a guide myself.
Comments
Sweet, i want to play deathslinger more
Going to give it a read
Thanks