crotus prenn asylum rework
can we rework the main builiding and make the map smaller it pretty survivors sided in my opinion
can we rework the main builiding and make the map smaller it pretty survivors sided in my opinion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's survivor sided when the survivors are good, yes. I'm surprised that they left the two infinites on this map alone in the last big map rework.
Didn't they reduce the pallets? But yes, the window loops could be shortened, similarly to what they did to the meat tree. What they SHOULDN'T do, is make it a guaranteed death like the Ironworks of Misery window now is (If there's still another variation, I'd like someone to confirm, since every time I go on it, I see that crappy one which basically traps you).