What is Stretched Resolution?
I've been watching more videos about DbD and I've been hearing about something called stretched resolution. Whats is it and what is the controversy behind it?
I've been watching more videos about DbD and I've been hearing about something called stretched resolution. Whats is it and what is the controversy behind it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Stretched resolution is when somebody has, lets say a 1920×1080 monitor and sets his resolution to lets say 1600×1080.
If a person does that, they get more vertical field of view.
If my monitor is 2560 x 1440, and i full screen it to that resolution, is thay fine?
And don't forget to mention that, if a person does that, they lose horizontal field of view.