Laurie Strode...
Does anybody know why her cosmetic in the store has the correct hair for her but her default / P3 hair is still the old one? Why wasn’t her original model changed to the cosmetic hair / head instead? And then they could have simply just released the outfit in the store.
I just never fully understand why certain decisions are made. Bill recently got a subtle rework so why hasn’t Laurie received the same attention to detail?
I know it’s been said in the past that it’s not the easiest thing to just add blood over a cosmetic, but if they can do it for Bill why not Laurie? Her default hair is just so outdated and horrible. It literally looks like straw whereas the one in the store resembles Jamie Lee Curtis more.
What is the likelihood of her getting changed?
For reference, this is the Bill change.

Comments
I was looking at actually getting the Laurie cosmetic, but then there were reports of glitches with the head, so I stayed away.
The only glitch I’ve seen, which isn’t with the head itself but with her body, is if you try to use the P2 body and the new head, the blood has a distinctive cut off line which looks really bad.
I just want them to either use this head for her P3 or tweak the current one as it just looks nothing like how her hair should look.
This is the body issue I was referring to...
This is the only cosmetic combination for Laurie. Don't @ me, it looks perfect.
The head on both of these look like ######### imo, the line between the head and torso is way to obvious
You’re not wrong.
It’s also been this way since it first came out. I know it isn’t a huge deal, but it’s still messy to have broken cosmetics in the game after so long.