are face models going to be updated some of them have N64 graphics quality
It would be nice to go along with the nice graphics update we will be getting
It would be nice to go along with the nice graphics update we will be getting
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure, doubt they will keep the old models
I mean thats nice im praying some kind of update to fix character models goes through lol.
It’s a graphics update. Survivor models are part of the graphics, therefore they will also be getting an update.
SO WE MIGHT SEE SOMETHIN LIKE DIS?
I hope the old face model of quintin will be a cosmetic
Those aren’t graphic updates, those are reworks of existing survivors. I wouldn’t get my hopes up for that to happen, but hopefully they are on the way as I’m desperately waiting for Quentin to have a facelift.
"It’s a graphics update. Survivor models are part of the graphics, therefore they will also be getting an update."
Oh boy now I'm missing the days of Perfect Dark (N64). Faces were kinda square shaped but the gameplay was flawless.
Congratulations you know how to quote.
My comment still stands. They are being updated so that they will look better than they currently do. What you posted was a complete facial rework of survivors to the point they look nothing like they did before. I can’t see it being that extreme.
When FT13 did the same thing the counsellors still looked exactly the same, their models were just rendered better.