Ruin and the High Ranks
I hate this perk with nearly every cell in my body yet i am basicly forced to equip it for the high ranks because they know how to effectively work on the gens.
I hate how often survivors spawn right next to it.
I hate that it relies heavily on RNG skillchecks.
I hate that good survivors can actually ignore it entirely by hitting great skillchecks.
When this perk works, its only cause a lot of survivors in the high ranks are just monkeys boosted by their SWF squads, i play Killer 80% of the time and i still hit great skillchecks consistently enough that i get most gens done under Ruin effect in 90 seconds max. It isn't even hard.
Can something be done to finally adress these issues so i don't have to play with just 3 Perks most of the time?
I hate how often survivors spawn right next to it.
I hate that it relies heavily on RNG skillchecks.
I hate that good survivors can actually ignore it entirely by hitting great skillchecks.
When this perk works, its only cause a lot of survivors in the high ranks are just monkeys boosted by their SWF squads, i play Killer 80% of the time and i still hit great skillchecks consistently enough that i get most gens done under Ruin effect in 90 seconds max. It isn't even hard.
Can something be done to finally adress these issues so i don't have to play with just 3 Perks most of the time?
Comments
what they need to do is have it so you have to find fuel and fuel the gen before it can be worked on and then just remove hex ruin, it's a really bad mechanic.
What really grinds my brand new parts is that the developers failed to include Ruin in the survivor tutorial. There is zero mention of hex perks at all which leaves new players clueless and helpless to the perk. So many people vocally use the perk, so the fact that they left hexes out of the tutorials displays a disconnect between the devs and their own game.
Ruin should get a nerf
I don't use ruin. At al, only on the killers that don't have any decent perks to equip, or when my whole build is based on totems. Actually, I tried so many times to include totem perks nto my build, but they force you to come and check them, or you'll lose your totem, which is impossible during the chase. And the fact that I myself can hit great skillchecks most of the time makes ruin absolutely ruined.
So, I prefer chase perks, like BH or BS, because I know that they'll save me time and will be useful until the very end of the match.
It is a necessary evil in the game. if we add in finding parts, tools, or fuel without removing ruin from the game people will lose their minds that ruin is now too op.
All hex perks should be converted to normal perks.
They are supposed to be high risk, high reward perks. But most of them are simply high risk, low reward.
Survivors don´t have perks that can be removed by the killer.
The killer isn´t OP.
Why can survivors remove killer perks? This makes no sense.