Heather or Lisa?
I'm personally more excited for lisa than I am for heather, they're both great tho. Is anyone actually gonna buy lisa? Who are you more excited for?
I'm personally more excited for lisa than I am for heather, they're both great tho. Is anyone actually gonna buy lisa? Who are you more excited for?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on the price she could easily be a $15-$20 skin since its a new tier above very rare and those are $10.
I’m also more excited for lisa.
My exes name is Lisa, think ill stick with heather
Since I don’t know anything about Silent Hill, and I think Cheryl/Heather looks cooler I am way more exited about other possible legendary skins (and their prices)
Heather, but I like both.