any means necessary is in desperate need of a buff

first of all, every killer except maybe nurse is going to break pallets and the cool down is outrageous, if they truly balanced this around all four survivors using this then it just doesn't make sense as four survivors can dead hard which only has a 60 second cool down I could go down a long list of other meta perks but you get the point, so what are your thoughts?

Comments

  • Dead Hard doesn't have a cooldown. It has exhaustion which can -potentially- last forever unlike a cooldown.

  • Would be cool if it boosted the pallet dropping speed by 15% or so.

    I think AMN is a neat concept but it's too difficult to balance because if the c/d is too long then the perk is nearly useless and if the c/d is too short then it's too strong. I don't think there's an ideal length tbh

  • I think it should have a shorter cooldown, it should take less time to reset a pallet, it should give Survival bloodpoints, and reset pallets should stun the Killer for longer.

  • It's 4 seconds so that if you stun a killer they have time to react. Honestly I don't care much about the perk and mostly use it in meme builds.