I can't believe we still dont have Julie's audio for her story
I mean really?
I mean really?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs barely care about legion. U think they are gonna put audio for her archive? Nope
I feel like if that was the case they wouldn't have had them in the third archive...
Plus they decided to split Legion into 4 archives seemingly since this one is just julie.
I'm still amazed that the Kate one just uses her CG model for the head. The quality on these wasn't great to begin with, kind of surprising that it's going downhill over time instead of up.