Camping
Is it ok to face camp or mori a really toxic survivor (t bags, flashlight spam, messing with the killers aim, 360)? Or should i just ignore them.
Is it ok to face camp or mori a really toxic survivor (t bags, flashlight spam, messing with the killers aim, 360)? Or should i just ignore them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
there's no rule in the game against face camping at all. Don't like it personally but you play the game how you want and don't let others dictate your playstyle in a videogame
Tbh if I catch a really toxic survivor I either spam mori em a few times or camp them. I like to think it teaches them to not be toxic in future games. As an added bonus some toxic survivors are swf and camping them could lead to a 4K if they’re team hook rushes.
how do you spam mori?
You start it but don’t let it finish. Do that like once or twice then just finish the mori though. Don’t want to be like the guy who spammed it for three min. Edit: I almost forgot about nodding XD. If you really want to piss off a survivor on hook you just nod up and down at him. I typically only do this if the survivor is biohazard levels of toxic.
Okay, so I get that teabagging and flashlight clicking can be seen as toxic, but I'm really confused on how 360s are. Most players are pretty bad at them, and you can usually catch them out on the 2nd try, if they actually pull it off the first time. I know some players can go a bit overboard with them, but it is a legitimate way to attempt to dodge a killer's attack when there are no structures around.
More so, I'm incredibly confused by "messing with the killers aim". What do you mean by this?
is it legit tho ? Killer can really do anything about it , and it works really well against doctor and michael , while on wraith i have no problem with it , and at least for me its REALLY annoying that its possible .
Sure they can. It's really not difficult to catch a survivor out when they try to 360. It tends to work better on new killers, but once they get used to the timing on the attack, 360s become far less effective. I really don't see how it would be considered toxic. That's effectively asking the survivor to not dodge an attack out in the open.
But, back to my question. What do you mean by "messing with the killer's aim"?
i meant 360 and other kinds of mechanic breaking bullshit
by legit I mean that it was intended by devs , i am pretty sure that it wasn't intended by devs , and even the tiny second this legit trick gives can be enough to make it to another bloody pallet and continue the loop so that's why i am calling it annoying
I've said this many times, but i'll say it again: not everything that bothers you is toxic, just because you find it annoying doesnt mean that survivor needs to get facecamped, so learn to tell the difference between a toxic behaviour and skills which annoy you.
This is a pvp game and i know you like to be succesful, but if you are gonna get mad for stuff like that you are not gonna enjoy the main purpose of a game, which is to have fun.
Honestly the slower it takes to climb to rank 1 the better ways of having fun as many fun meme build just don't work in the higher ranks this is for both survivor and killer. I luv to start my rank reset with a scratch mirror myers or tombstone myers every rank reset because i know i will never get the time in a high rank build to get this to work. Or dare i say it the insidious leatherface build. I agree the build is toxic as fk and pretty bad around smart people but it so much fun to play this horribly cruel build at rank reset.
camping doesent help you win , it just lets you kill 1 survivor straight which annoys them , you mostly will lose the match if you are facecamping.
As you said its a pvp game so if killer decides to facecamp 1 survivor who is just outclassing them it is OK , using your logic )))
It's mandatory, my friend. As long as he's being toxic.But it's not he's just constantly juking you and wasting your time
Face camping or camping survivors is a legitimate tactic, no matter what anyone says. You just have to accept that doing so give the other survivors time to repair generators. I'm also saying this as a survivor main. When I see a killer face camping or camping a hooked survivor, I just fix generators. At the very least I get a free generator.