Perk Reworks
Do you guys plan on reworking some of the perks in the game? Personally, I feel like some of Ace's perks such as Open Handed and Up the Ante could use a rework.
Do you guys plan on reworking some of the perks in the game? Personally, I feel like some of Ace's perks such as Open Handed and Up the Ante could use a rework.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Open Handed is awesome as is, but I wouldn't complain about a buff.
Perks get reworked every update pretty much, particularly in the mid-chapter updates. Idk if you were around before this but Surveillance used to be useless, and now it's a pretty good perk.