Pyramid Head's Design?
So I been on a month hiatus from the game I don't have a Twitter. Is there a reason Pyramid Head looks different in design than the movies and games?
So I been on a month hiatus from the game I don't have a Twitter. Is there a reason Pyramid Head looks different in design than the movies and games?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What do you mean? he is almost the same as the Silent Hill 2 version, he just have less blood on him
the film version isn't canon, therefore it is not to be considered
The movies changed the way he looks. DbD uses his original look not the post-movie look
Homecoming is a Canon game entry and uses the movie look. To say he only looks like the sh2 version in the games isn't completely true he had a redesign later on.
Never played Homecoming, i just played SH1,SH2 and SH3. didn't know they used the film version look, btw where are the differences between the SH2 version and the dbd version? i can see only the blood
In DbD there isn't a hole in the front of the head on the bottom left. That's about it besides the blood.
ooh yeah you're right, now i noticed it
Yep, Pyramid Head doesn't have his tongue hole.
Leaving aside all the issues with the movies/Homecoming, that model of Pyramid Head is massive. Too tall and oddly shaped to adapt to the standard Killer model in DbD. My guess is technical limitations, even if they wanted to include that Pyramid Head.
I asked the same thing. I didn't realize he had the squared off look in the original games. Just remember the pointy look from the movies. He is 'authentic'. LOL
We'll most likely get it as a skin, it's the only other look Pyramid Head ever had aside from slight differences in the knife, robe, details on the pointier pyramid mask that all PH appearances post SH2 have.
Looks dorito.