Winning a chase, toxic behaviour, gen rush, and more
We need a common knowledge of concepts... I propose this:
- Winning a chase:
Running the killer for 2+ gens
Escaping the killer
The killer decides to let me go cause I outplay him
The killer DCs when chasing me
- Toxic behaviour:
On survivor, sandbagging, teabagging and clicking the flashlight without the intention to blind the killer (continuously blinding is part of the game, not toxic)
On killer, teabagging (GF or trapper), nodding after downing someone
- Gen rush:
This doesn't exist... Period...
- Tunneling:
Ingoring everyone else and going after a specific survivor, if you left, and found him cause he was dumb enough to heal closeby or just randomly ran into you it isn't tunneling
- Camping:
Staying close to the hook when the last gen hasn't been repaired. THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS GEN CAMPING, if the survs 3 genned themselves they were the ones who messed up...
Comments
If you think I could add another concept just say the word and I'll add it