new graphics update - car physics

when the new graphics update releases , can you also add car physics to the map to make it not really stale . by that I mean if a killer hits a car , it should judder for 2 - 3 seconds from side to side because it has suspensions so I think it would make the game better looking visually . possibly depending where the killer hits the car/truck the suspension would buckle more and it would judder more or that corner .

Comments

  • I’d rather enter that car and dtive through the gate.

  • u can't the tires are flat , and wraith would have fixed them by now so u'r gonna have to do gens

  • I wanna be able to smash the windows in. Imagine working on a generator and a cloaked ghostface suddenly smashes a window right next to you.