Kill Your Friends with more settings
The KYF lobbies is a great place to have fun with your friends (contrary to what is said in the name of the mode). But, in my opinion, the game should have more settings on this mode. Some examples:
We could play with old versions of killers, perks, etc... this will sound crazy, but I ever loved the old Nightmare. I would love it if I could get a chance to play KYF with the old killer versions (like Legion, Nightmare, Doctor, etc ...) and perks (like DS or Saboteur).
In the KYF options, we can select which map will be played. But it would be nice if we were able to select multiple maps to "luck decide" which map will come (I know there are offerings in the game, but it is kind of bad to have to spend our offer space to select it). It would also be nice to be able to choose which maps will NOT come. (Example: I don't like closed maps, I can select maps that I don't want to come when KYF starts).
Dead by Daylight could increase in KYF settings an option that allows the host to choose the number of hooks at the start (it would also be interesting to have the option of just being able to hook on the basement), the number of survivors, killers, generators and spaces available for perks.
After all, the game contained a bug that made it possible (on KYF) for people to play with 5 killers or 5 survivors. Why did you take this bug out of the game, taking into account that, as it was in Kill Your friends, it was just a bug for our enjoyment?
Amo vocês! Melhor jogo do mundo!!! <3 Abraços do Brasil 🇧🇷
Comments
Im definitely one for this kyf definitely needs more options. Idk about the old killers though thats like asking for mass rez in custom games for overwatch once a character is reworked they pretty much get rid of their old version and bhvr probably doesnt want to reprogram again just for kyf.
More settings for KYF would be great, but I wouldn't really hold my breath.