What if they destroy my NOED within 2 seconds of activating the exit gates or when it doesn't event activate? Oh I miss when it was for 2 minutes, when they do it.
I thought it was gonna be a realistic demonstration of what happens. Where's the egotistical tbagging? Where's the toxic post game chat? I am disappointed. I did get a laugh out of it though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got more?
I thought it was gonna be hatch standoff.... DISSAPOINTED!
I thought it was gonna be a realistic demonstration of what happens. Where's the egotistical tbagging? Where's the toxic post game chat? I am disappointed. I did get a laugh out of it though.