Hillbilly's and Wraith's growls are annoying
I don't know why, but ever since recent patches, Hillbilly's and Wraith's breathing have become annoying somehow.
Idk if they sound louder, or they "breathe" in shorter intervals, or they got changed somehow, but the growls are just weird and gross now. They make me sick to my stomach. They sound like their throats are full of mucus, I absolutely hate it.
Has anyone noticed this, or felt the same way?? I could handle their breathing before but now they're just gross. Maybe make them breathe slower?? I really don't know how to fix this honestly. But I can't stand hearing them.
Comments
I noticed it seems now you can hear Wraith's growling even when cloaked. Dunno if that's a bug or an intended design choice because I swore they made a change a long while back so he's 100% silent when cloaked (Besides his footsteps) as a buff.