There should be a way to disable chat
It has been over two months since I have really played this game and decided to try playing again and start completing the challenges in the current tome. I probably have yet to play 10 games and sure enough get a game with someone telling me to kill myself. Since I was recently hospitalized for trying to kill myself I tried to tell them to watch what they say to people but it only led to the entire lobby joining in, telling me I should kill myself and laughing as they look for anything in my profile to use to make fun of me to tell me to make sure I can go through with it next time. Even the frequency at which people simply just tell me to kill myself with no input from me while I look at the game results is too depressing. This game would not be so unhealthy to play if there was an option that could make it so you would not have to interact with anyone outside of gameplay.
Comments
There is, click the arrows near the chat.
I think the devs should make that button bright AF so that people like OP could see it is there lul