Look behind key?

I think this would help new commers to be able to get to grips with looking behind them during a chase so they don't unknowingly get cut off and run into the killer.

When I play killer I see alot of people not looking behind them and it hurts them quite alot.

Comments

  • Yeah they have this on mobile already iirc, would be nice on other platforms

  • Honestly at this point they should add a helmet with a rear view mirror taped to it as an item for survivor so they get a picture-in-picture view of behind them.


    I'm not joking, I'd use it because the second I turn my camera around I'm already wedged into a tree or wall.

  • @Toybasher said:

    Honestly at this point they should add a helmet with a rear view mirror taped to it as an item for survivor so they get a picture-in-picture view of behind them.

    I'm not joking, I'd use it because the second I turn my camera around I'm already wedged into a tree or wall.

    I think many have this problerm tbh. I do that occasionally too.