New HillBilly glitch.
Whenever I am a survivor against hillbilly at the badham school, he use the chainsaw ability to run fast across the giant hole, it is really annoying. Might need to get fixed.
Whenever I am a survivor against hillbilly at the badham school, he use the chainsaw ability to run fast across the giant hole, it is really annoying. Might need to get fixed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think that's a bug just an unexpected thing killers learned they can do. I know pig can use her dash to cross it. I've seen some youtubers use their lunge to hug the outer edge to cross it.
just look behind you... if he don't enter inside the room next to the hole stop inside and then go back when he jump...
Its always been like that, certain killers can cross it