Solo Survivors Signs While They on the Hook
So is there any agrement between solo survivors while they are on the hook to tell their teammates what should they do?
Ofc Kindred is the best option but if not what the survivor on hook should do?
Like pressing long M1 repeatedly if no one coming for the save, or tiny M1 if killer is camping, or Staying still if everything is fine and one of the teammate is coming for the save? Thats at least what i do but what about the others?
Comments
A long time ago it was (generally) agreed that spamming arms meant the killer was camping, and staying still was that things were fine. That got corrupted multiple times, and it's hard to know what anyone does anymore. I have Kindred on all my builds now so I don't need to worry about interpreting the hook hieroglyphics
No, well at least not for me. There are survivors who do it just to do it. I do it to let other survivors know that it's obvious that nobody is making an effort to get me so one of you need to make the move.
Imma guess this equates to pressing "a" for Xbox, with the default arrangements at least. I'm not sure about PS4 or the other platforms, please chime in with those.
If there is ever a consensus reached we should be on the same page here, with Crossplay looming.
Spamming arms = killer is camping or near hook
Single flail of arms = no survivor is coming for unhook so someone should
No arm movement = killer is not near
Struggling = hurry up and unhook
Even when running Kindred or playing with someone I make the hook motion, because I'd rather not let a killer know my build. However yeah, a lot of people do it regardless. It's not really reliable for either side to figure out anything.
The only communication I accept or follow as a solo survivor is that arm waving = the killer is camping.
I refuse to acknowledge different degrees of arm waving. I am not going to try and determine from 100m away if that's a 90 degree arm flap or a 60 degree arm flap.
If you are on hook and waving your arms, I assume ur being camped and I will finish my gen. You wanna be saved, be still.
I do the same. I also run Kindered most of the time.