Rancor, maybe a bug(?)
When the obsession is the last survivor alive, and I use rancor, I can’t mori them... is that normal or a bug? It already happened 4 times
Tagged:
Mod
When the obsession is the last survivor alive, and I use rancor, I can’t mori them... is that normal or a bug? It already happened 4 times
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rancor only lets you kill and one shot the obsession if the exit gates are powered.
Rancor activates when they finish the last gen
unlike noed who activates when the doors being powered
difference? you can power the doors by finishing the gens and closing the hatch
and rancor only if they do all the gens, closing the hatch don't count
Rancor is connected to the gens. It shows the auras when a gen gets completed.
The mori/kill part of the perk ONLY works if the last generator gets completed. That means that if there are still generators left you cant mori/kill the survivor.
Keep in mind that closing the hatch activates end game and does NOT complete the generators so the mori/kill part will not be active.