Wait a moment (Hag cosmetic...)

Maybe this has been discussed before (it probably has, but I get an Error 500 when I use the search function), but did BHVR really give us the incomplete Green Madusa Hag outfit in the first tome's paid tier, and then give us the clearly matching head piece in the paid tier of the third tome...and not even add it to the actual outfit?

uwotBHVR?

@Peanits

Comments

  • Yep, I noticed this. They look great together, but the option on the full outfit selection doesn't include the 'hair'. Not the end of the world but slightly vexing.

    The way in which they've labeled the cosmetics earnt through the rift is pretty screwy compared to the 'rules' established by the store.

  • Yeah, I noticed this, too. Happy to have the finishing piece, not thrilled it came in a later Rift (if you're gonna do that, it should at least be one of the first pieces on the free track, otherwise it feels like a slap in the face to the playerbase) and that on top of that they forgot to add it to the outfit.