Add more Chaser/Hunter BP scoring events for killer.

With certain killers, it's pretty difficult to fill the hunter category without going out of your way to extend chases, which doesn't make sense if you're trying to win.

It's especially difficult as the spirit, nurse, or ghostface, where I find it very hard to fill the hunter category because the chases don't last long. As ghostface, most of the work is done from afar, while the survivor is not being chased; as spirit chases seem to end whenever mind gaming, or phasing; as nurse chases end often times end during fatigue.

Ghostface is especially bad. There are times where my chase score is less than 10 BPs. Sometimes the game doesn't even acknowledge that I went after a survivor because it all happened too quickly, so I don't even get a score for finding a survivor. In my mind, ending chases quickly should be rewarded, as the killer has done something efficiently and swiftly. Some hunters stalk their prey...

As it is, 400 points are awarded for finding a survivor, and 10 bp/sec while chasing a survivor. From what I understand, after earning 2500 points in the hunter category, the 'survivor found' score drops to 200 for the rest of the match, but chase points per sec stay the same.

I'd like to see an extra scoring event added to the hunter category for killers. As a suggestion, have a bonus that works like it does for emblem points, where, when the chase is finished a total is awarded and affected by a multiplier depending on how quickly the killer ended the chase.

I'd like to see points awarded for chases even when the chased survivor isn't hit, but I could understand if not. I only mention this because a scoring event was added for survivors vaulting through a window during a chase.

Comments