Skill checks not appearing

Skill checks not appearing the entire game even though the sound notifications still there

Step 1: play survivor

Step 2: get caught in reverse bear trap by the pig and get hooked by the killer

Step 3: Get safe unhooked by another survivor

Step 4: skill checks dissapear the entire game


Additional information:

The pig is using last will and slow-release toxin addons. Perks: surveillance, corrupted intervention, pop goes the weasel, nurse's calling

Map: the school

Im the only survivor affected. After i died i check everyone else using the spectate mode and they all can see their skill checks.

There are several similar bug reports so it seems that it happens intermittently regardless of killers/perks/addons/map


Video (not public):

https://youtu.be/cypIygFwtwY

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • there are a couple of threads like this

    @Useless_Bean said:

    When working on a gen I noticed the skill check appeared then immediately disappeared. I missed the skill check because I couldn't see it, than after that I would get the skill check noise with no skill check but i would still miss it. I've also had this happen while playing against a pig and not being able to see the skill checks while removing a trap. I am unsure how this happens but it doesn't happen that often I'd say once every 50 games probably even less than

    @coley_219 said:

    this was reported already but it is still listed as "needs more info"

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1287587#Comment_1287587


  • My friend is not getting skillchecks showing up on the PC ever, in any map as any survivor.

    steps taken:

    • reinstalled drivers
    • reinstalled game
    • verified game files

    Nothing helps. Is there please a dev that can look at it? she made a video of the incident.

    Or are there other players with suggestions?

    https://youtu.be/pFk7Va1NEK0