Page 3 Optimal Path?
Does anyone know how to maximize bloodpoint storage on page 3 of the tome so that I have enough to Prestige Mr. Head?
Does anyone know how to maximize bloodpoint storage on page 3 of the tome so that I have enough to Prestige Mr. Head?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was posted by @CashelP14
Red Line = Claim, Circle = Don't claim
appreciated!
Thank you. I literally just finished my final challenge yesterday.
Still doing two more.
Darkly Obsessed and Feral Carnage
Are these the hooking obsession and 4 legion hits in a row?
yeah
Legion one is quite easy, you should get it easily if your running double duration.
The hooking one requires playing an extremely amazing, beautiful and powerful killer who beats even the best swf teams. Bubba will be happy to help you lol
Ahhh well disappointed.
Thought the The Sun newspaper was getting it's own chapter 😳