New prestige rewards like legacy conditions?

Will there be a time limit for the new prestige rewards like back then with legacy? Or can we prestige whenever we want in the future and still get it?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I believe this won't be like legacy it wont be timed this will be forever i believe. Keep in mind we don't know yet i could be wrong take my statement with a grain of salt.

  • I doubt it. The only reason legacy was timed was because they decided to overhaul the bloodweb and didn't want to screw over those who had already prestiged characters under the old (much grindier) system. Legacy was introduced as compensation for that, and they announced that they would be changing the system and giving out legacy skins about a month in advance. But it wasn't like an event or anything - they didn't plan it as a reward, it just happened because they wanted to change something else.

    The only way I can see something similar happening here is if they're planning to overhaul the bloodweb again and are introducing rewards for those who have prestiged up to now as a kind of second-generation legacy.

  • @Fibijean said:

    I doubt it. The only reason legacy was timed was because they decided to overhaul the bloodweb and didn't want to screw over those who had already prestiged characters under the old (much grindier) system. Legacy was introduced as compensation for that, and they announced that they would be changing the system and giving out legacy skins about a month in advance. But it wasn't like an event or anything - they didn't plan it as a reward, it just happened because they wanted to change something else.

    The only way I can see something similar happening here is if they're planning to overhaul the bloodweb again and are introducing rewards for those who have prestiged up to now as a kind of second-generation legacy.

    I hope they do that, it'd be nice to have something to show off how ol' timey I was in the future other than a few sad reskins

  • Nothing official from bhvr?

  • yeah sure enjoy your 50k bloodboints or dull charm per p3 youll never use

  • @Flyguy115 said:

    the real question is will we get the rewards if we already prestiged every character

    That's a 100% yes, if not bhvr is going to piss off their main players.