Guess I didn't have fun. LUL
I just don't understand some people in this game. So here is a recent end game chat, nothing spice or anything.
A little context: I am the yellow blur as killer, survivors are other colors. I was playing legion with Spies 3, BBQ 3, Enduring 1, and Beast of Prey 1 with no addons or offerings. We were on one of the Preschool Maps, I can't tell which one because End Game Match Details says "Unknown Theme - Unknown Map" Not sure if that is a bug or not. Also, I was doing the rift thing which was chase people with Beast of Prey for some amount of time. Oh yeah and they all got with like 19k plus or something.
Either way, for your reading pleasure...

Comments
Ah, gotta love those kinds of people. I also often get those "boring" comments as well. But hey, when you play to win, the other side is most likely not going to have fun.
You'll never be able to please everyone so it's just best that you do you and ignore people like that.
I mean I did, I was just screwing with the dude because he got so upset in a game where he got 19k and escaped...
Like I said, I don't need a 4k to feel good about the match, I don't even a need a kill. I actually had fun in that match just screwing around. lol
How dare you play in such a boring way, getting a passive buff for pursuing your objectives.
Oh also, lol at his OH MY CONTROLLER BROKE excuse.
apart from the salt, i suggest you to develop a new chase style, which doesnt involve bloodlusting pallets. you may catch weak survivors that way, but good ones will make you eat dust. also, its boring :D
I was doing the chase someone for X amount of time with Beast of Prey Rift Challenge... I was just goofing off and Blood lusting chases.
I never have any fun
I play this game as a way to punish myself to try to help absolve mankind of their sins
I'm like those guys who whipped themselves to gain God's mercy on the world but I found a far more painful method than just physical pain; playing Killer in Dead by Daylight :D