New killer speculation

So I just watched a video of LifesBiggestQuestions named: "What If The Teke Teke Fought The Slit Mouth Woman?" and you probably all know where i'm going to. What if the killer wasn't The Slit Mouth Woman like many people thought but Teke Teke. The backstory wouldn't be as fitting as the story of Kuchisake-Onna, but her appearence would be more fitting with the little animation about the new chapter where you hear the women getting hashed and slashed ALOT as that will make her be cut in half. I just wanted to throw that in.

But hey remember, it's just a speculation.
A killer speculation!

Thanks for reading ;)

Comments

  • Smiler said:

    So I just watched a video of LifesBiggestQuestions named: "What If The Teke Teke Fought The Slit Mouth Woman?" and you probably all know where i'm going to. What if the killer wasn't The Slit Mouth Woman like many people thought but Teke Teke. The backstory wouldn't be as fitting as the story of Kuchisake-Onna, but her appearence would be more fitting with the little animation about the new chapter where you hear the women getting hashed and slashed ALOT as that will make her be cut in half. I just wanted to throw that in.

    But hey remember, it's just a speculation.
    A killer speculation!

    Thanks for reading ;)

    The world will find out in 2 days lol