Sanctum is kinda like a less busted Azarov's on killer. Two halves with a choke in the middle. You still have blendettes hiding in bushes, but you at least have verticality to be able to spot them. Easy to 3 gen.
I love Sanctum for gameplay as survivor, but in all honesty, I LOVE going to the Family Residence and looking at where rin jumped, it's weird but it feels more immersive to see that I'm a part of the trailers for Shattered Bloodline, yknow?
I hate both maps equally. They are just not fun for me. A combination of weird rocks, bamboo, and my less than stellar eyesight makes this realm terrible for me to play. Any map is better than these.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Grass is my best friend.
Sanctum is kinda like a less busted Azarov's on killer. Two halves with a choke in the middle. You still have blendettes hiding in bushes, but you at least have verticality to be able to spot them. Easy to 3 gen.
I love Sanctum for gameplay as survivor, but in all honesty, I LOVE going to the Family Residence and looking at where rin jumped, it's weird but it feels more immersive to see that I'm a part of the trailers for Shattered Bloodline, yknow?
I hate Sanctum of Wrath either way and I find myself getting fun games in Yamaoka Estate as Killer so.
I hate both maps equally. They are just not fun for me. A combination of weird rocks, bamboo, and my less than stellar eyesight makes this realm terrible for me to play. Any map is better than these.
Sanctum is basically a smaller, less oppressive Azarov’s.
Neither