I laughed way too hard at this.

I just had a match as Ghostface where I could tell that this Blendette was using Spine Chill because whenever I was approaching a gen she was on she’d be long gone before I got there. It gets down to two survivors left. The Blendette and a David. I down and slug the David and go looking for the Blendette. I walk backwards towards the gen I have a feeling she’s on and I can hear it being repaired. I quickly spin around and grab her off it only to have her DC right there in my arms. I think I jump scared the poor girl into oblivion.

3C66D65D-4801-45D3-B4D2-03F226C497B6.gif


Comments

  • 😄 Good job 👍️

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    I just had a match as Ghostface where I could tell that this Blendette was using Spine Chill because whenever I was approaching a gen she was on she’d be long gone before I got there. It gets down to two survivors left. The Blendette and a David. I down and slug the David and go looking for the Blendette. I walk backwards towards the gen I have a feeling she’s on and I can hear it being repaired. I quickly spin around and grab her off it only to have her DC right there in my arms. I think I jump scared the poor girl into oblivion.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0U5IT5K44BYZ/3c66d65d-4801-45d3-b4d2-03f226c497b6.gif

    ok this pic is what I will send to people after I get hatemailed😂😂😂