Rift needs in-match notifications that a challenge is complete

They don’t hafta be huge, maybe just a little flash in the corner, but some way to know that I’ve done 60 seconds of stealthing or that I haven’t kicked the same 4 gens all match and finally damaged a 5th.

While we’re at it, selecting 2 challenges at a time would be mighty nice, but I’ll be content if we could just get the notifications.

Comments

  • Notifications would be nice... it would help a lot for people who snipes challanges in game, after which they start to play normally

  • @MiniPisa said:

    Yeah, they could have it under the progress bar (like when you kick a gen, or repair one) so if you're doing a "complete 4 generators" challenge, as the bar is filling on your gen, so is the archive challenge. Once it's done it could flash and disappear. I could draw it up if you wanna see a better example.

    I like the idea of seeing progress. That way we know what actually counts toward the challenge and what doesn’t. Sometimes the wording on the challenge description is a bit murky. (Like on the stealthy Dwight challenge. “Without being caught”. Does “caught” mean “hooked” or “seen”?)