Wish we had a Sawyer House map (Leatherface)
Can you imagine how great it would of been...the house along with the surrounding area. All the little macabre details and features from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre film. It could of really had a grim feel to it.
Now I understand Coldwind is somewhat similar, but I have always wanted the actual Sawyer estate included.
I understand it comes down to licensing, but it's annoying that Leatherface has no house and survivor to chase. Poor, homeless, lonely old Bubba ๐ฅ
Comments
Iโm not sure of the likelihood but it would be great if we could get some new cosmetics and a proper map for him. I would kill for the Pretty Woman outfit to be added into the game. That would legit be terrifying to go against.
It certainly would and I am hopeful that at least that skin is added.
If they ever do this it should have a comfy basement with 2 chests ๐
It would be rude not too ๐
Imagine a 'body out of box freezer' jump scare.
Your post got me thinking, the basement of the sawyer house was bubbas spot. Thats where he made his mask and dragged his new friends to...i swear the devs meant for him to be the best basement camper in the game
So maybe he has his own little map integrated in to every other map ๐
Exactly ๐