Making Perks Visible to each other
Just had an idea about potential balance around perks: making everyone's perks visible to everyone else.
I had this idea because I initially thought of several problematic perks such as NOED and unbreakable. Most players are frustrated by this because it is impossible to play around these perks all the time, and when you do get punished by perks like DS or adrenaline, it feels really bad. I think most of the "op" perks share this problem: you gotta play around them all the time because you are not sure if the opponent has it.
I believe making perks visible will greatly neutralize the op effect of perks like NOED or DS, while making more players will begin to use passive and QOL perks like brutal strength and hope.
In addition, for coop perks such as leader and deliverance, they will be much more viable in solo queue.
Above is just an overall idea though, I'm sure this change will not fix everything or maybe break lots of things, but I think it will be a good solution if more perks are added in future chapters. It will be impossible(if not already) to consider and play around every strong perks in the game.
Comments