Do you main a certain killer or survivor?

So I know a lot of people love to play as a certain survivor or killer but some also like to mix it up.

For killer, I’d say I play as Michael the most. As I just find his ability and play style really fun. But I also play a lot of Legion, Pig, Clown, Huntress and Trapper. I’m trying to learn other killers because I don’t want to get used to playing a certain way and I feel like you should try every killer out at least once. I would love to master Nurse but I know it’s not going to be the easiest as I play on console. But I had a match the other day to test her abilities and I was surprised at how many blink hits I got, I just need to stick at it.

With survivors my most used female is Meg and my most used male is David. But I do tend to switch it up a lot as there’s so many I like. Once the new DLC drops I’ll be playing as Toblerone Head and Cheryl a lot.

Comments

  • For Survivor I main David and Jeff! Claudette is probably 3rd most played because I like her cosmetics that I own (rift 1, p3 and hallowed blight), but I do occasionally play most of the other survivors when I feel like it. For tome in particular I'll play whoever has the perk I need and adapt accordingly.

    As killer, Trapper and Doctor. However I often play as others if I feel like it that day, for example I mainly played Clown for the first half of killer challenges in tome 3.

  • I play them all regularly but the most common ones are

    Survivors: Feng Min, Yui Kimura and Kate Denson

    Killers: Spirit and Doctor

1 2 ›