RANK UPDATE ERROR!
rank 1 player on both sides, fix the rank update errors, this is absurd! 80% of my games i have rank update error! FIX THIS OR im done with your game. this error shouldnt even exist!
Tagged:
Pending
rank 1 player on both sides, fix the rank update errors, this is absurd! 80% of my games i have rank update error! FIX THIS OR im done with your game. this error shouldnt even exist!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope this error get fixed, my friend can't play 2 or 3 matches without getting this error everytime
this error makes me want to uninstall the game no joke.
got it just right now. With killers 1 or to games and it appears, with survs I can't even play it.
Platform: PC
Frequency:Occurs 90% of the time.
When it started: About two weeks ago
the error came from the game, is all about how the game was designed, only the devs can really fix it, we shouldnt change our system for the game to work, our system is fine for all the other games, is this game that have issues that have to get taken care of.
90% of the time I am getting this error too! I am getting pissed off. Can’t go higher or lower. I’m almost uninstalling it. It really is annoying
Platform:ps4
started happening around this week
this gets extremely frustrating when I am disconnected from the match and then punished even further with the disconnection penalty
As a PC player, I have found a temporary solution: Use Betternet or Hotspot shield.... Or any other VPN, that solves the issue 100%, at least for me.
How do you call the attention of dev team? All of my games shows rank update error followed by restarting the game. I am new player here so it happened to me on my first week of playing. This game is fun until this error messes it up. Please help DBD Dev Team